Patchouli blends well with Bergamot, Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Elemi, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemongrass, Myrrh, Neroli, Pine, Rose, Rosewood and Sandalwood.
What scent compliments patchouli?
Some other fragrances that patchouli is often combined with include vetiver, sandalwood, frankincense, bergamot, cedarwood and myrrh. Patchouli may also be paired with lighter floral or citrus scents, such as rose, jasmine and orange. Finally, patchouli makes an excellent match for sweet scents such as vanilla.
Does lavender and patchouli smell good together?
Patchouli blends well with citrus scents like lemon, tangerine, and orange, and floral scents like lavender, ylang-ylang, and rose.
What is patchouli oil best used for?
Patchouli oil is an essential oil that comes from the leaves of the patchouli plant. It’s often used for things such as skin conditions, relieving stress, or controlling appetite. You can apply the diluted oil to your skin or use it for aromatherapy.
Does eucalyptus go with patchouli?
Crisp, woody notes of fresh Eucalyptus and warming Cedar are delicately blended with earthy Patchouli to create a truly spa-like harmonising blend.
Do patchouli and vanilla go together?
Patchouli oil mixes well with many other essential oils, including vetiver, sandalwood, frankincense, bergamot, cedarwood, myrrh, jasmine, rose and the citrus oils. It is also highly complementary to vanilla and other sweet scents.
Do patchouli and rose go together?
Patchouli Essential Oil blends beautifully with Bergamot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Opoponax, Orange, Rose and Sandalwood. On top of its aromatherapy benefits, it is also known to cool, cleanse, and tighten the skin when used in massage.
What kind of people wear patchouli oil?
Patchouli oil has been in use for thousands of years, but it gained tremendous popularity because of its use by the hippies in the 1960s. Experts suggest that regular use of patchouli oil by hippies is because of the raw, earthy and natural nature of this oil.
Is patchouli arousing?
2. Patchouli. A grounding oil with a deep, earthy, and arousing smell is a great scent for both men and women. In several of my classes (without knowing the names of the oils) many of my women students marked Patchouli high on their list as an arousing scent.
What scents smell good together?
Blending essential oils by fragrance
- Citrus. Blends well with Floral, Woody, Herbal & Spicy. …
- Floral. Blends well with Citrus, Spicy & Woody. …
- Herbal. Blends well with Woody & Spicy. …
- Spicy. Blends well with Floral, Woody & Citrus. …
- Woody. Blends well with Floral, Citrus, Herbal & Spicy.
Is patchouli a male or female scent?
Patchouli by Reminiscence is a Amber Woody fragrance for women. Patchouli was launched in 1970.
Is patchouli a feminine scent?
Patchouli is a fragrance that has been around for centuries. It’s a strong, earthy smell that is usually associated with flowers, and spice. Patchouli perfumes are popular with both men and women.
What perfume has vanilla and patchouli?
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle. If you’re looking for a floral take on the musky note, you’ve found it in this fragrance from Lancôme. Iris, patchouli, and vanilla blend together to make for a soft, round scent that’s as fresh as it is warm.
What is the loveliest perfume?
- Best Overall: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum.
- Best Value: Sol Janeiro Cheriosa ’62 Brazilian Crush Hair & Body Fragrance Mist.
- Best Luxury: Tom Ford Lost Cherry Eau de Parfum.
- Best Floral: Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum.
- Best Woody: Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace Eau de Parfum.