Place dried leaves in open jars or decorative containers to provide fragrance to any room. You can also simmer dried mint leaves in water or put them in a potpourri pot to release fragrance into the room.
How do I make my house smell good with fresh mint?
Potpourri: Take advantage of mint’s fresh, clean scent by making DIY potpourri! Dry mint leaves in your oven at the lowest temperature. Once dried, chop slightly and put into a piece of cheesecloth tied with a ribbon for a mild air freshener.
How do I use fresh mint in my house?
7 Tasty Ways to Use Fresh Mint
- Mint Tea. Add a sprig or two to a mug and cover in hot water.
- Mint Ice Cubes. Brew your mint tea extra strong then freeze it into ice cubes!
- Chocolate Dipped Mint Leaves.
- Watermelon Salad.
- Mint Pesto.
- Hugo Cocktails.
- Chickpea, Barley, and Zucchini Ribbon Salad.
What can I put in my house to make it smell good all the time?
11 Secrets from People Who Always Have Amazing-Smelling Homes
- Absorb bad smells with baking soda.
- Make a DIY room spray.
- Simmer spent lemons.
- Roast coffee beans.
- Whip up a stovetop potpourri.
- Warm up vanilla extract.
- Purify air with activated charcoal.
- Use a cup of vinegar.
How do you make mint air freshener?
1. Citrus Mint Air Freshener Spray
- 3/4 cup water.
- 2 tablespoons vodka, rubbing alcohol, or real vanilla extract.
- 10 drops wild orange essential oil.
- 8 drops peppermint essential oil.
How do I make my house smell like a rich person’s house?
If you’re looking to pick out your own fragrances, here are some luxurious scents you should explore:
- Citrus. If you want a lighter, energizing scent that still smells fancy, look no further than citrus.
- Soap and Lotion.
What do maids use to make house smell good?
Try combining complementary scents, like chamomile, lavender and vanilla or a mixture of different citrus oils. A blend of rosemary, lemon and lavender also yields a yummy aroma, as does wild orange with peppermint. Start small with just a few drops at a time and work your way up to more.
What smell helps you sell your house the most?
Smells that sell
- Citrus. Thought to leave a positive impression on those who smell it, citrus is a winner when it comes to selling property.
- Pine. Another great scent for selling property, pine may come as a surprise to many…
How can I make my house smell like a hotel?
Leave a few drops of pure Eucalyptus essential oil and perhaps a couple of drops of Rosemary into an aromatherapy essential oil diffuser like this one to make your home and/or bathroom smell like a hotel spa.